- All invited delegates, sponsors and speakers have been fully vaccinated.
- Every attendee must be pre-registered in advance to gain access to the event. No walk-ins are permitted at the event.
- Registered attendees will be given staggered arrival times to help flatten the curve of people entering the venue at the same time
- As an attendee arrives, they will be asked to use SafeEntry to access the venue, including completing a health declaration form and passing temperature screening. Anyone with a temperature above 37.5 degrees will not be permitted into the venue.
- Attendees must sanitise their hands upon entering the venue using the hand sanitizers deployed there.
- Attendees will also be asked to activate the TraceTogether app as they enter the building.
- Attendees are NOT allowed to swope their assigned zone and/or individual seat.
- Delegates will be directed to the registration desks to collect their lanyard and colour coded badge – each badge indicates which Zone/Cohort/Group they are in.
- Registration tables, one for each Zone of 50 pax and ensure each attendee knows (in advance) what desk to pick up their badge from.
- Registration staff will be fully masked at all times when issuing the lanyards and delegate badges.
- Before the event all lanyards, printed delegate badges and infopack will be sanitized and placed in a sealed box not to be opened until the morning of the event by a member of staff wearing a mask and PPE.
- Once an attendee collects their badge, they will then be directed to their Zone in the ballroom
During the Conference
- The plenary room will be split into Zones of 50 pax, with 5 pax per table
- Individual Spacing: 1 metre spacing will be deployed between each attendee in their Group (round table) of 5 pax. This 1m spacing will also be enforced for the duration of the event between the attendee, other attendees and staff (excluding transient passing)
- Group Spacing: 1.5 metre spacing will be deployed between each Group in a given Cohort.
- Zone Spacing: 3.5 metre spacing will be deployed between each Zone. Spacing between Zones will be marked by rope/poles or similar barriers to ensure these areas are seen to separate the audience.
Hygiene & Sanitization
- Masks – Cxociety team will ensure all attendees and staff have face masks on, at all relevant times, inside the venue.
- Spare Masks – Cxociety team will have spare masks available at the registration desks.
- Hand Sanitizers – will be placed in common areas across the venue (Ballroom, Foyer, Registration and Toilets), along with paper towels, disinfectant sprays and wipes, and replaced across the day as needed.
- Attendee Sanitization – attendees must sanitise their hands-on arrival at the venue and we will encourage sanitization at regular times across the day via signage and public announcements
- Speaker Hygiene and Safety – (i) microphones will be sanitized after each use, and speakers will be encouraged to wear masks during presentation (ii) the speaking lectern will be sanitized after each speaker, and (iii) there will be no back-to-back panel discussions to allow adequate time between panels to sanitize the chairs of the speakers and replace completely the water bottles/glasses.
- Enhance Cleaning & Sanitization Protocols – hotel will adhere to the highest possible cleaning standards to frequently disinfect common spaces such as toilets. Possible high touch surfaces such as doors and door handles will be sanitized regularly across the day. Hotel will comply with all recommended hygiene and sanitization requirements given to us by the Singapore Government and by SG Clean.
- Directional and educational signage will be placed frequently throughout the venue ensuring every attendee knows where to go, within the bounds of their Zone, their Cohort and their designated Group.
- All staffs will be well trained and briefed on all necessary information needed to ensure delegates can transit safely and securely in and out of the venue and their respective Zone/Group.
F&B safe practices
- Each zone has one coffee station. Attendees are able to get their welcome coffee in the morning after seated in their allocated zone.
- 2 hotel staff with protective gears will be on standby to serve coffee/tea to attendees per zone.
- For lunch and coffee breaks items, covered bento boxes will be served to attendees.
- For private lunch, guests will be served with 3 course plated lunch
- Bottled water will be given to all attendees for hydration.
- Masks may only be removed when consuming F&B and attendees will be requested to mask up after they have consumed their F&B.
- There will be safe distancing of 3m between each booth.
- Each booth will be covered with U-shaped plexi glass shield. Exhibitors and visitors will remain on separate sides of the partition throughout the event with exhibitor standing behind the plexi glass.
- Hotel staff will access to wipe down plexi glass after event slot / guest visit to the booth .