High-Tea Roundtable: Overcoming Barriers to Effective Use of Data and Analysis
“I have never done so much analysis in one year than I did in 2020!” That was the comment shared by finance leaders FutureCFO spoke to between December 2020 and January 2021.
The situation is not limited to the CFO and the finance leadership. Department heads like sales, marketing, operations and HR need to deliver accurate forecasts, provide high-quality decision support and actionable insights. And as 2020 has shown, this has to be done in real-time and with limited resources.
Is it any wonder then that data and analytics top the digitalization agenda for CFOs? However, the real challenge is optimising data for decision-readiness.
This February 24, FutureCFO in partnership with Jedox, TAGLINE, invite you to an exclusive dialogue over high tea to discuss, share and strategize on how as CFO you can:
- extend planning and forecasting beyond office of finance and involve cross-function offices to partake in collaborative planning
- empower stakeholders to understand, interpret and use data in the execution of their function,
- define a value creation strategy that includes a pathway for the upskilling of staff to fully leverage what technology and new capabilities such as analytics can do for them
- carry out appropriate change management strategy with realistic priorities.
|14:45||VIRTUAL MEET & GREET|
OPENING BY MODERATOR
Allan Tan, Group Editor-in-Chief, Cxociety
OPENING REMARKS BY HOSTS
Deepak Sanadhya, Sales Director, ASEAN, JEDOX
|15:15||ICE BREAKER / OPEN INTERACTION|
|15:55||ICE BREAKER / OPEN INTERACTION|
CLOSING REMARKS BY CXOCIETY & JEDOX
* Agenda is subjected to changes
This is a by-invitation-only event. You may submit your interest to join the event here. Successful registrants will receive confirmation email from Cxociety within 3 working days (exclude weekends and Public Holidays).